Sunday, April 25, 2010

forming habits and lots of wonderings

This is not a habit yet. I have to figure out the right homepage. I am leaning toward iGoogle, but if I do, then I need to play around with how to configure it. I also need to find the right time to read through the aggregator and then, do I want to blog right away? What do I do when I find something of interest? take notes? do I figure how to do a split screen and put notes in oneNote? who should I talk to about all this? who is at this point in their wonderings?

1 comment:

tech guy said...

Great post, Barb. Yes, it is about habits and it is obvious that you like to learn and stay current. Feeds certainly helps. One way you might consider keeping track of your "finds" is Diigo or Delicious which are bookmarkers. They also allow you to annotate which will help you remember where they are. In addition you tag them to group them for later finding.

Mark